Bespoke Charters and Tour Concierge
You can charter our boat for your family and friends for the day to see the parts of the island off the beaten track, to spot wildlife at leisure and perhaps to go ashore in a beautiful wild place, the choice is yours.
We can arrange the bespoke extras – perhaps Champagne and flowers for that special birthday memory, or freshly prepared picnic for your time ashore – taking the hassle from you, allowing you to immerse yourself in the tranquillity and beauty of the island.
Need inspiration? How about…
- A trip to the wild hinterland of North Harris, along Loch Reasort with almost guaranteed sightings of Sea and Golden eagles. We can stop off at Amhuinnsuidhe Castle’s produce shop to pick up some delicious smoked venison, cheeses and salmon to enjoy for an impromptu picnic.
- An intimate wedding at the Shiant Isles to start your married life in romantic and dramatic style with an inquisitive puffins as your witnesses.
- Twilight and sunset trips along the magical Bays of Harris with sea fishing for a sparkling fresh dinner added in.
- A trip to one of the most beautiful, but rarely visited, beaches in the Hebrides for a picnic, a swim in gorgeous turquoise water and a possible sighting of the St Kilda archipelago.
- For the whisky enthusiast we can run an extra special trip linking the distilleries of Talisker with our own Isle of Harris Distillers.
We will use our expertise and local knowledge to bring you a soul enhancing experience that will be a real highlight of your time with us in Harris.
Please contact us to make an enquiry.